Thursday, May 13, 2010

blog # 2

At the beginning of the book Regina was vary put together she knew what she wanted and everyone respected her. Since she was so high on the social ladder she was vary confident and knew who she was as a person. Although when Kate told her friends about what happened to her she slow became less confident and lost her power. Regina didn’t know what to do any more, but that didn’t stop her she was vary tough and didn’t really care what others though even if it meant she lost e spot. Regina hoped that her friends would come around and realize what was really happening. Regina always strives to get on people’s good side even if it meant she had to talk to someone she used to make fun of. When it came down to the facts she’s vary independent person she really didn’t want any ones help she only wanted the truth to come out so she wouldn’t have to face her problem but she know she’s going to like in the second part of the book.

A major flaw that Regina has is she’s so used to being her old self that now that she has to start over she think that she could get back at the one who really hurt her. So this almost like her and Kate are out to get each other. Regina in the past has done some bad thing to other and she is a horrible person but I think she can’t get over what happening to her because she see the flaws that she had when she was doing the same thing to other people. Although I felt sorry for her because I feel she is getting it 2 times harder then what she ever deserved.

If your past depends on what happens to you in your future, and you were a horrible person what would you do to be a better person so people wouldn’t think of you as a horrible person in the future?

7 comments:

Cristina Perdiz said...

If I knew my past was going to affect my future, and I was a horrible person I would try and become a better person, and change my ways. If I was a rebel, I would become honest and reliable. When I was about to do something I would think of how that thing would affect my future and do everything I could so people would never think of me negatively.

Catarina.C said...

whatever you do in life now a days affects you in the future. If I was in her situation I would most definietly try to be a good person so that in my future everyone would treat me with respect.

katerina said...

If my past was going to have an affect on my future and I was a horrible person I would change what I was doing before. I would try to be more accepting and more understanding of others. I don't believe though that your past dictates your future, you have the abilty to choose your own future.

Megan said...

If my past affected my future I would try to become a better person, I would change my ways around so it with positively affect my future.

Peter said...

If i was a horrible person, i would stop doing horrible things. Start to think positively and treat others the way i would like to be treated. If you do good things for others good things will come back too you.

Carm said...

If my past affected my future yet I was a horrible person, I would try my best to change my ways and ask for forgiveness to everyone I have hurt. Doing this will clear my past and lead to a good future.

Jay Victa said...

If I was a horrible person, the first thing I would do would be to think positive and look at the bright side. Knowing that I'm a horrible person would not make me feel good at all because I know that people would treat me different. If I were to change to become a better person, I would be treated much better and get more respect from others