Wednesday, May 26, 2010

blog # 3

In the book the main struggle or problem is Regina relationship with her friend after she lost her status with her friends because of the thing that were going about her. Also along with this problem come a lot more problems, like how she is viewed by other and how Regina reacts to what they say and do. Another problem that appears along with the main problem is her friends bullying her and making her life harder then it already is. Regina doesn't know how she can really fix her problems because she seems to be her confronted with the original problem witch is the rumor that Kate spreed about her and her best friends boy-friend.

Regina tries to handle the problem as best as possible although she doesn't know who she can trust and talk to any more because she is unwanted. She turns to Micheal who she use to bully and their relationship hers her cop with what is going on. The outcome is both positive and negative because she learned a lot on how much she can really handle. but at the same time she realizes what a person actions can do to a person in the long run.

Do you think that Regina learned from what happened to her? how would you make the best out of the problems that she faces?

5 comments:

Catarina.C said...

I think that regina did learn from what happened to her because she had someone to go to and talk about what happened. I think that if it happened to me I wouldn't really care what people are saying about me. The fact that they are spreading stuff about me in the first place tells me that they aren't even worth the time or the trouble in fixing.

Carm said...

I think that Regina did learn her lesson, and has grown from it. She should have learned that you shouldn't put people aside, or you will be left with no one.
...I once heard this old saying, "don't be on top of the horse" (italian accent) meaning to not think you're above everyone else, stay at the same level. No one wants to be with someone who thinks they're better then everyone else.

Megan said...

I think that regina did learn from what happened. She know that it was wrong to do, I think that her friends should forgive her too. They should all just put everything aside and move on. The past is the past

Kimberly said...

Yes, I think that Regina learned from what happened to her. I believe that she learned that bullying really hurts and now she knows how the other students that she picked on felt. If someone had spread a rumor like that about me I would just walk away and let them say what they wanted and make it look like its not bothering me that way they will get bored once they notice im not affected by their words.

Peter said...

I would hope that Regina will learn from what happened to her, not everybody does. If i were in her position i would take to time to get my whole life back together.